Re: [rtcweb] Review of draft-ietf-rtcweb-stun-consent-freshness

"Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <tireddy@cisco.com> Fri, 22 May 2015 05:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=18568; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1432273740; x=1433483340; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=vJ4mNYW+SbfCr8QlrKSDXUjlj9OI3RweYgB/XtgXx3E=; b=YQsDhG05fYTQEbOo7nNbfl54B16NiHB8+5qQkMAjisYIYIRu9NinOVjb NAenI4nRNynTHGzOEKZK4JukmNplyUa7GMLKkoUas0WyPI9y/sd/2Tg99 +mpAtJkMc9lgtSUDYjrjKy6Da3Uvg2JsfH1+f2mSFjNQmk35ELbLCUfTD E=;