Re: [rtcweb] Proposed text for local recording use case

"Elwell, John" <john.elwell@siemens-enterprise.com> Tue, 23 August 2011 07:49 UTC

From: "Elwell, John" <john.elwell@siemens-enterprise.com>
To: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>, "rtcweb@ietf.org" <rtcweb@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 09:50:22 +0200
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [rtcweb] Proposed text for local recording use case

[JRE] I think there is a significant difference between local recording and remote recording. If there is a policy, say in a call centre, to record calls, the recording device is most likely going to be central, not local to the user's device. So I think for local recording it is largely up to the user whether to record or not. But yes, it could be that the application at least suggests recording.

John

John Elwell
Tel: +44 1908 817801 (office and mobile)
Email: john.elwell@siemens-enterprise.com
http://www.siemens-enterprise.com/uk/

Siemens Enterprise Communications Limited.
Registered office: Brickhill Street, Willen Lake, Milton Keynes, MK15 0DJ.
Registered No: 5903714, England.

Siemens Enterprise Communications Limited is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.