Re: [rtcweb] opportunity cost (was MTI video codec, charter, RFC 3929)

Varun Singh <vsingh.ietf@gmail.com> Sun, 17 November 2013 21:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=references:from:in-reply-to:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=/GxMOFwjggADhglwpCzxbLD0dsm7cxIHqlN6P6jnlNY=; b=ROdCOfoTXjmIeiGJeBjGSeGhelzaFUb17RmuqcW3EjtU4Pk7qRW1imu5f8C0DxaKqH UW48YRvxFm9qX8ZyE5/JWtGmqF9UZYFbReR9QEwIdMeskat/qrNlviocCDPYgZztj57/ SnhI0BWkMpUl4PaYkDju2JDn0i89fau9iM21iDysCw631Eou17rdeKsrFGFs/828NMeY Ito/T9xKt2ExJXcP+mpPZ6Mh5Jnan+SESnbxuBAd+kyUrxmoSM40uk/klwrL58oHfK8/ WpUWExY7Q8oZUh4Wh2c1qAvCwFEPEMdhNNLfa97AEWitWve+w6SVmwICoXL/e1o66kSu y0vQ==