Re: [rtcweb] [tsvwg] Using intelligent dropping to improve video quality under congestion (draft-lai-tsvwg-normalizer-00.txt)

"Toerless Eckert (eckert)" <eckert@cisco.com> Fri, 12 July 2013 00:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7279; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1373590774; x=1374800374; h=date:from:to:cc:subject:message-id:references: mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:in-reply-to; bh=rng01PAmE220ZiRAmBpWAp4N6BZfP+Fg3gTDUeiHZEk=; b=Ix7ERua4f4o01bi2JsVpKC9pmcrvsKleBfWUp3ltxyT2uWxZKqYRvAYw Xjn9zwgXYwTvOXw+URzy1ODCnIN0rcubDhFLBksJyzGuQ3x6UJb71DIOO jwrUB07evh4oX0nNjrOU6S4e9KHinIY7cFrFumw/58bWNCX51HVsNTBO6 s=;