Re: [rtcweb] [MMUSIC] Default proto transport in JSEP

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@iii.ca> Wed, 21 November 2018 00:10 UTC

From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@iii.ca>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 17:10:09 -0700
Cc: RTCWeb IETF <rtcweb@ietf.org>, mmusic WG <mmusic@ietf.org>
To: Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com>
Subject: Re: [rtcweb] [MMUSIC] Default proto transport in JSEP

Sounds like the ice-sip-sdp draft has not concerned itself much with working with the existing deployed endpoint which treat 0.0.0.0 as a hold indicator. I think the JSEP solution will work much better in practice.

This is discussed a bit in
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6337#section-5.4 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6337#section-5.4>