Re: [rtcweb] Cisco to open source its H.264 implementation and absorb MPEG-LA licensing fees

cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org> Thu, 12 December 2013 00:05 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=Q5DvnRC7lodXHBmTeLR9+OtwrfaUs0ObDIq/Ez8gvEo=; b=G0woBD9Wd82tW4Gjz+SUOcWlBiACACCFcOcnA15UpsbKYpGEZs7P5EgdY15CjJFs1A Fjr6udkD18C8U5oP/JGzpnJAePuRSplGcw8X84S9xYxlxEkFVRpLLl1w8mXVbOTDSXYo g5JSO9lQeXoPageiJ7yrcg6JIxxQIwSuQXy3ITJKHtIowBHSK7jg14SgCc8NCTWWKW0t DtkrYwzw2erLGEWq+9dybvufxCxzFMaUWNG6BzlSHARE3XEGJT/vskqT8gjhJwla++Aa 5/yVoZ/lHtSKywJPVq4BlmuCjj4mU/4sVq5oeT8Ss3w7b3P+cn9YQnzZIULJeOVNNynZ 5OqQ==