Re: [rtcweb] RTCWEB and emergency services

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Wed, 28 September 2011 15:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; l=7737; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1317224480; x=1318434080; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=TKm3/du94uzvAcStu8LEu/xJ0eooc+BNde8NswQfOcU=; b=fNoSQIWvSmDoX0IJ3IpEM2h0PYO6wSjs1sL8XlmdjmeiX+FnqktzhTdt L7RzlsZ5+UuRdTPImVcAPtA3yoYjm1lJJk3/42LMuxEfeRk67kBrlPhHc mhgl16rvTX46Aml5osBsZm0Bb4B8+NLpgmweqwz9i1+frViTRkuGkbFy8 Y=;