Re: [rtcweb] Requesting "SDP or not SDP" debate to be re-opened

Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net> Wed, 19 June 2013 16:54 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=98OoeDStPBtLcfUoXQtKkAPlzF/GWl7aj3sK7Ya8EhE=; b=Pk3H9BnqAbfAEFspkkIt5VjMhQ+w7IGdxW/65jSs8jgysYlmFUFO9/d2DdLQrS62a9 dwffv68UcSgWz705S6yEb9ZlpyyWq12LCm2R5zP3fVub0Uut1ItIiYFx22u1W2YJTBKo Mhg1t6eBeB8Ztnfuuo5LmfwoPRS2wZ2DSFTGcKZFCPaWybpZKAPHOFpLcigd5hrtoLR6 ND0i6y8knVsZ1NCCp41iuS1NURg/JwDrGxNafIwAGJj+Ik4u3sh04/8k0Hx/k57Oqkyb iyy2gcy4D7LWsThpZUOi4xRvkXjF9tiuH6gKdDxU2EgMS8jypz1o+kTV/nCbd3CFS/GO G2OA==
References: <CALiegfkajJPxWZTzjYssP91VW+StStLpxoxGCkjOLKDMUWc0rA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+9kkMDk2L3SBPC08WU_5RcL16-Wzv8Mocj3-Qzmxz2E24ERGg@mail.gmail.com> <51C0C1A0.9010107@nostrum.com> <CAJrXDUGqSvsosZJhcRR-kCwEX1g_wvPnSZPmmcNwggk+Z9WNCA@mail.gmail.com> <CABkgnnWfV=5xBaRqAddqUURThs9J4T4+0HK4Ux07VA51r5oC3Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAJrXDUFNGKvWHw-yqeApEdTeuqMNPTDxvdKZ2DuzANmcR2y2CQ@mail.gmail.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1C3AE500@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <CAJrXDUHCkQSLab2UuY_vWP3Gr8uh+++c9mDq5f4sCpuaK5aeLQ@mail.gmail.com> <51C1B907.8060508@hookflash.com> <CAJrXDUG06jvPvhfNwZ6Puzxj7E4XxELG_fU=S7B_c=tnC9eoNQ@mail.gmail.com>