Re: [rtcweb] NAT Draft

Cameron Byrne <cb.list6@gmail.com> Thu, 03 November 2011 21:17 UTC

Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 14:17:08 -0700
From: Cameron Byrne <cb.list6@gmail.com>
To: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>
Cc: "rtcweb@ietf.org" <rtcweb@ietf.org>, "rtcweb-chairs@tools.ietf.org" <rtcweb-chairs@tools.ietf.org>, "Bran, Cary" <Cary.Bran@plantronics.com>
Subject: Re: [rtcweb] NAT Draft

On Nov 3, 2011 12:03 PM, "Christer Holmberg" <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> A couple of questions for clarification.
>
> In section 3.3, what does "RTC-Web clients MUST support IPv4 to IPv6
transition." really mean? I think you need to clarify.

Hopefully nat64 rfc 6146

Cb
> In section 4.1, can we put requirements on gateways? Maybe we should
rather say that RTCWeb clients shall accept cases where the remote ICE
client supports ICE lite, or something like that. Because, there might not
even be a gateway, but a legacy UA that actually supports ICE :)

> Regards,
>
> Christer
>

> ________________________________

Of Bran, Cary

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-cbran-rtcweb-nat-02.txt

> I believe that this draft is representative of areas where the working
group has achieved consensus and at this time I would like to ask that the
02 draft be adopted as a working group document.

> I look forward to your feedback.
>

> Regards,
>

> Cary Bran
>
> Senior Director Advanced Software Technology and Architecture
>
> Office:  +1 831-458-7737     Cell: +1 206-661-2398
>
> Plantronics  Simply Smarter Communications(tm)
>
> 345 Encinal St., Santa Cruz, CA 95060
>

> ________________________________
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents,
files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain information
that is confidential and/or legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, please DO NOT disclose the contents to another person, store or
copy the information in any medium, or use any of the information contained
in or attached to this transmission for any purpose. If you have received
this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply
email or at privacy@plantronics.com, and destroy the original transmission
and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner.

brands, partners, please visit our website www.plantronics.com.