Re: [rtcweb] Requesting "SDP or not SDP" debate to be re-opened

Bossiel thioriguel <bossiel@yahoo.fr> Fri, 21 June 2013 14:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.fr; s=s1024; t=1371826200; bh=UOcP4L/CEtY1PjZnuCo2Rlb/ixvk57atMtIAx9nbtBc=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=XLYeSUvjvTGkgO9JEaZtIWFDu+TbVwgm5FZKpChJ2hzbpFALhV0WGjnFgLrNr28uZ6VDzqhNudjO/xIW2guSCLD87WqZLF5m5IPafn2DGllXv1uzpRLDF0hqjvtk8UoCcOvzIEME+anrN7obUlDXlCsSTs2WqUhtCZdS8yHWgTU=
X-YMail-OSG: oXPIV2EVM1k8zYTQKVyoVXznGBFMweBUyb6JZPuKuLs2nC_ wh03MwUNkLsfITKaN8ehdWJKSyObW6mlZiIqo4xK1mrnT5ZazLvSCRjcREGh AhqPUaBZroRPXD1CP2nMiLup3EcRMqs8KSXLa87mTZTnUocF48grLlMipOHo 2EfgY4DKEQPh.n3zmJr9VgCAia4r3M0PEZerFKYRIwx8XQ9OXoSnPwFoK0d6 iTGki1IEIvRiZ4MhzUXKxsxxzv5huSRWn6GHua4HHnC21Nku5aipaMfoyH6d Z4jaPpSfgQ48RW3OQ9w8syDNDpe9_PuDEH7uImswcYyiBM4uk507LIEiNs9h RqRiH9FdGOvTcCONpk3aguixsJF4JR2apWoWL.JU0tNPMvQr5SHZkS4a8MHI RVifDI_YyPhg0Hsy2.yFXRpVn_JJMmGM_unF_a9n19Fw5RXDyJHdyVhL58ZI xP1g90XMLH0Sw.fFGJ_5jL3uFX7w8MbgQeS0DucDH8rDLeSnTMqcdqY8yLY_ fWwUVc1vPkX1wlXF3TIykYFEAiRvq4ga8MoPFUypZ892RzKIfMuCVJWcZXTF i4uiuMceiNCcWqDkJpVT3m0mWqb3HTfp3eR4n6AFsl0a2PRQnLfBD_UXr_UN _mGs_xhr.7SskR.ngCULcvanJRDFfUjprRqfYStmnPgekD4fwUL_jEWDdsrS 3H_37qRI4FhnI8vYY4EUHDUQrFIIXJhwJtWa5
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001, QFBldGVyCkJvdGggYXVkaW8gYW5kIHZpZGVvLgpZZXMgd2UncmUgZG9pbmcgYWxsIHlvdSdyZSBsaXN0aW5nIGhlcmUgYW5kIGV2ZW4gbW9yZS4KCgpfX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fXwogRGXCoDogUGV0ZXIgVGhhdGNoZXIgPHB0aGF0Y2hlckBnb29nbGUuY29tPgrDgMKgOiBCb3NzaWVsIHRoaW9yaWd1ZWwgPGJvc3NpZWxAeWFob28uZnI.IApDY8KgOiBkaW9wbWFtYWRvdUBkb3ViYW5nby5vcmc7IHJ0Y3dlYkBpZXRmLm9yZyAKRW52b3nDqSBsZSA6IFZlbmRyZWRpIDIxIGp1aW4gMjABMAEBAQE-
References: <CALiegfkajJPxWZTzjYssP91VW+StStLpxoxGCkjOLKDMUWc0rA@mail.gmail.com> <CABkgnnWfV=5xBaRqAddqUURThs9J4T4+0HK4Ux07VA51r5oC3Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAJrXDUFNGKvWHw-yqeApEdTeuqMNPTDxvdKZ2DuzANmcR2y2CQ@mail.gmail.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1C3AE500@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <CAJrXDUHCkQSLab2UuY_vWP3Gr8uh+++c9mDq5f4sCpuaK5aeLQ@mail.gmail.com> <51C1B907.8060508@hookflash.com> <CAJrXDUG06jvPvhfNwZ6Puzxj7E4XxELG_fU=S7B_c=tnC9eoNQ@mail.gmail.com> <78192824-A516-4376-8D4F-3B052ED47A0C@matthew.at> <CAJrXDUGOYc_Z_qWD7J0ZzVdfwYOacH_p5PjZEg5aP1LUetffMA@mail.gmail.com> <51C1F2E9.20405@hookflash.com> <51C1F5ED.9090308@matthew.at> <51C20FAA.4050701@hookflash.com> <CABkgnnWw9anT+h_hnF14nBChS73qpTb31hSM=p2KnGrcRPGRJA@mail.gmail.com> <51C3209B.1030501@alvestrand.no> <CALiegfkEpwxNZL8TU0ofCzRB_Gza+NoSnZpGcM=tuYBOXmHsZQ@mail.gmail.com> <51C335F9.4000900@alvestrand.no> <CALiegfk_wwvdSixFYWpBBdUNfXxmcOwCnRsjyS6J3M9WG_dJCg@mail.gmail.com> <51C38356.3020402@jitsi.org> <CALiegfm1xYpAnmrg=4vx_06RZQTo_RS2nFJoidpoQtjg2kn=Vw@mail.gmail.com> <1371807600.23131.YahooMailNeo@web171301.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CAJrXDUFFzAdBtQp5mS9Kfgs-N11D7SL22ms=uBg8EcHhaiB_+g@mail.gmail.com>