Re: [rtcweb] Proposed Plan for Usage of SDP and RTP - Lower level API minus SDP

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Thu, 07 March 2013 18:42 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=cp9JR3ZD85A0cutYvGllV+aPx4z+V/Q0ErWknTgsrjY=; b=XQxCjOPO9wPoW7roLGIbzBaSqckpGSMB0sO51GqCGsvChICr+w51/y38hnZyQgtgVg VpvnzE5urewyipVhinshcmQ02o58F4xKLPmqR44Uk439kSACA/XmcEdX02kiBOjMQjhU VtVnv+E/PIzObGhXgvrSch20DfzNEHkEw61JlsLYOAmLopTBNnFopUQetx97Xh2QnBjE uUHfwAMBYFI68wNhGiq0ua3jNOE5OVGwVKMRRj7ONcL6SQq0WCpmFuzp5wOtLmbUzUPN Fwo5s8IAbU0xa46ffrp9tJuSj0dq25om4tQUpVlmfQnJsmpXqqkqzJWPCIM3jn1MFc8H O5JA==