Re: [rtcweb] Protesting the QoS document decision

James Polk <jmpolk@cisco.com> Thu, 14 November 2013 19:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9062; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1384457472; x=1385667072; h=message-id:date:to:from:subject:cc:in-reply-to: references:mime-version; bh=CiMfjoc3bJXH9aTbMnxN4SxURj8SgP7gnHr6OaxPG0o=; b=ltE5AgpNOZMXV35Datp3dfnhxKsQWE14ItdwluC7ui2co3k2WNP0Q1pT dYWKf/owldW4V5Z3hILRwhimrhJLWg4Yfdz61JoQ8CqHSR+i/G53eKP44 5LMwX0gkRLe69/0G8GXIqkOo8sAuS9uESUr1OeRcEg4L9sbR8Y+CA+ReM Q=;