Re: [rtcweb] Cisco to open source its H.264 implementation and absorb MPEG-LA licensing fees

Matt Fredrickson <creslin@digium.com> Wed, 30 October 2013 15:20 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=64IT9I2zjJNe+18ffHIpRoOmsOAjQTbaa3a+AGe+gJs=; b=Wm96ZDh+9J4SDpoenj3vyZ70lAsNdRUbfv7IAtak+F1GMHCeLVbtSftHKIEI5/I8tw HdjZa9ilJzdRHed/NpW9juI4pTyjYBDmsjS8fukBrmM/IGc/G58ZuY1sge7WvQhq8kTv 5/rX3wDG41E0kEyGbU8iX0n4PZCs25/eqYx0u4Kv/zGukx2HTIwAwGzKHN9A2XIfMXGb GKUw1veHz/tC5QGbitOPWeZ6v2NAbVVM+e59/nPBdmfGAEaQE96T8VD9wbALRaWKnp7Y xU/yhXgQVevZejPPYsIOq2TEyGJ0UuFjOS1O0ROLRW5oSWpfFKBikJ5J88mbNOX2VXwN UvpQ==