Re: [rtcweb] New Version Notification for draft-uberti-rtcweb-plan-00.txt

Bernard Aboba <bernard_aboba@hotmail.com> Mon, 13 May 2013 17:10 UTC

From: Bernard Aboba <bernard_aboba@hotmail.com>
To: Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 10:10:26 -0700
References: <20130503054601.4639.64651.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com>, <CALe60zAi_Lx3QFCbBQ5aPNkgorJAff0E79jkpbQX1Qt3wf2bzg@mail.gmail.com>, <CAOJ7v-1Wk6u7XiYrNVmoqr5Jisu2WRvZpte7hQTOiP8YHUc6hg@mail.gmail.com>, <008701ce4b21$a0997aa0$e1cc6fe0$@gmail.com>, <BLU169-W108D56DF61B85814543873C93BA0@phx.gbl>, <518AAAF2.5000207@alum.mit.edu>, <CA+9kkMBw4+kXAv6qLCcmGLwMxAqR6P-Tk8dm-ardv_jihHx0Hw@mail.gmail.com>, <9E563BDA-C336-4FB8-B11A-A2DC40C672C1@iii.ca>, <CA+9kkMC-NnF+VugBOZNhY4-Cz1tqJA44WSF9dg45g4GCWxkh-g@mail.gmail.com>, <518D6C76.5060606@alum.mit.edu>, <CAHBDyN6xYor-XWnLEkufoQPYrDc+KurrM0m3HBTqLXqNkPtDkQ@mail.gmail.com>