Re: [rtcweb] VP8 vs H.264 - the core issue

<Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com> Thu, 24 October 2013 08:36 UTC

From: Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com
To: basilgohar@librevideo.org, rtcweb@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 08:33:33 +0000
x-tituslabs-classifications-30: TLPropertyRoot=Nokia; Confidentiality=Nokia Internal Use Only; Project=None;
x-titus-version: 3.5.9.3
x-headerinfofordlp: None
x-tituslabs-classificationhash-30: VgNFIFU9Hx+/nZJb9Kg7IiWc+o8hXFUdLEV0dd3jRi9ZSnsyh2XxM9weacZlWDiXp2iugdu9/GeoD1NA6FKLHcwaKBRAiccUJ0MNT8h9MBXc/rgYtLrRsB5pMO+FxzwPovcKyyYUD6X9TbWJu8NgcZi7McFgkluASQ00lfICVg6apNxFMnyGEEuExlpdykNE18BSUlOpvQLyhfy/vKX6vQk6IExW9utbu+gZQFMDBmthSHLcbECFAcwYBHig4JX1
x-originating-ip: [10.236.14.120]