Re: [rtcweb] Google VP8 Patent Grant for third parties [Was Re:Proposal for H.263 baseline codec]

Serge Lachapelle <sergel@google.com> Wed, 04 April 2012 18:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record; bh=Awnl11+KEjCpLZ0aM6XDycx/Qf4VwTD1X7eJLTb7gpA=; b=Q2nO/19XwRJVGyVyc88bDgmYqCqWZBZgIBgT4gmg5bWZzBnIH3ZBX0OOUT6iMoq9F5 zfPmir3VBr3Sun0WeE8ehr1CUkRYxOVwsGGJgmfaNxOT5eD6Yt/ubeVpX/rkqojg23mZ 9yuO59mqCZXcprb8vUjn2J1Kk9/ArcMi+tFrYI5MTkZLoh6jgBijH4iwolxqahfNOFCo RyPHWUWeKBpW+C/lPO4okEY4rPg8srUvhiVNBMzKlNalfTGdr3pwVvxF8NNI0Sg8vVU6 rWAF0/aQJJ9VfBpDCmUt9/O93vygpJ/hWHeRyhKveDd7mPWV/YSmnt/Qgk4vG53BVZxy vlHw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record:x-gm-message-state; bh=Awnl11+KEjCpLZ0aM6XDycx/Qf4VwTD1X7eJLTb7gpA=; b=lQ5ZgDyz2NnmW+PdAffm6YgTySPRflRCFsVPIiMUiU3760DHSR2znEw1vCT/BBw54V 0gIvtHdQ8hmGWguHa4ucc00NBGwC8m792kq2vDpubj7+38DL3MSDBRbwGfyvp9Qe344O 8qDQGk17hF1lyCiFf1rYs52Dp3qVLxoqifpD1vLS8p9dnEiuNpNZTgyQZ7wncBtOm4sW 0+7hzdbaSDNsu2PuNdOx8+6s8gr5NpQCkKl0AUqEHFsBaCzYPWXD3b8YHYlvte4IHDwI 1I+2b92DWlL45WMZfBMjLhflBMICteFlxl4WUfjr83e2kSQjHweNGPtEvh+IUtRTt4+p EdGQ==