Re: [rtcweb] confirming sense of the room: mti codec

Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@gmail.com> Tue, 09 December 2014 20:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=ALFQRg5spAVG3oIQPrQD+5z7sMOfLICOijmPC2sIVs8=; b=fJ+04uFN4/1hwdNf5SxAu/h9mVqTdRossti/k5W2IKCJtvVNmoxc7r0mdOgBwOrbo8 UB7hA8+C41LEfJGmlJ4zdLUv2gSRxi1NdHDR08FBea1Y8fGJdyRCmpsAGu3edYQ6GeSu lVVK8ZMNtABn62tZX+Zq0fE2ecGOzkrEk1ONtjjWWqinErStMwrlVzvNIWPArs1CLPqZ E5s7RzsU3PNB6zpzEfBWOPgU8xV8+nQXJzkZJclBhZRUAOphS5d4z3Etnddvh4W8eFMh F98gLvvDoxIIpOk5y3Ot5WjarKFeDbsTRyibnIHsHq7wZY7o3OREYzjqHmhYcZrobV/m 0iNw==