Re: [rtcweb] No Plan

Emil Ivov <emcho@jitsi.org> Mon, 03 June 2013 21:15 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=9nAlLtu+EzBRjJGKLi9UXVXgS9ZOLIYAjwKq2W9aD54=; b=A3cDWAAvtHm5YCrhKyVV1+0GY81zRzzs804Ns5/fxq+JmZ1HyddD14dtNhtSy/6Mcm sOPMwdjMfaZkVIwZKZfX12yKSAjBh18FK0wylmw2woRVrROcq6GEXwpYWSgAB6OlpYjT em7dOK7EmVRSCuxplmVPVAxjL6E1t+yYbS54CvzZIgBJj53UK8NyjgyO9Osl7tlurgmi 7TJEXqwCuvhK7vonAc7krIrpLxlBi68BVxS3W8occ1g+RB7epklEzoGMe17B/cFy+Ztx Gikz+AzEVqnpcYmRiFkPSQWt9PjBnSHEZkHugwlQiI3f4Eo5piifTwHthYvry+ISGFaM CLgw==