Re: [rtcweb] Video Codec Selection Plan

Leon Geyser <lgeyser@gmail.com> Wed, 18 September 2013 08:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=Yn2l5FUsOcbbe5tFlEKEkM7Jwe4B/8DC5N9kEGuuc+4=; b=g3D3sLbF15WaRpLBhu2VnAqfN6HI8IE9vTSMob/J8QrB2j10o3rO5rj2f6ootNOo0A 4T/JAIedmPbnryJM/5/rayBCYEOVP1EH9AX1ExJe+UVUKYkwu3V1zWYsOsZjP0pwnx5w WaE9nYb+oMF0cApBkkSiZ6yU+3qBqQ4IDbDgiC3cWtoYM10GsNhwv7vMWGAAnG8q/Koj QKNvGzIC1v9Y+ivQlcCG+hpbFsKLgoAMXdExtdEdWkmGin4F+ak3i2YzAYsrKP7GOnfG 6O2Ghp9CIg/W/Cg0fRdS3SweAGUPHzT6KIWraM2UIyyUMv3Zic26JN7ixnBN/FvlHxlq CKlQ==