Re: [rtcweb] Data Channel Negotiation

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Fri, 08 February 2013 09:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=l9eBGxxzwFxml/IDOCsuQuZ/U0HLkoXMmw1BYc2fN/c=; b=VtZFf6t7kv6gH+9exXfklGbtPYLNm6AimzIW9+5QyYTg3Jg/d2IoYPSCflc9XUghOL LudBXMBcwHEFp2cMGUbeEOLGZP2hrgrRaiMuCy52d3Wcv5mE0iIXIJvoxPZrDvzcmzB+ V6jAmxfvoI6ozi9PzTciHgGfC7pYOXGGQs3n6bQLb49lAQUJJ3VyZQALLKa8WrUuXc5j iu2LOLQRxqcR8Ch1IEMH9UoFn5j0vAW756K8I3dhEKUSfdKJ2Gf/EYtp7Lx66XFZHzSS p/dFnzzgWPG3VjF3ijPICOfAlXrx3YKscuCg/bAWgOrSU1NLtKSgHYjx7wB6YDPTs+ii GVRg==