[rtcweb] Repair Flows and No Plan (Was: No Plan)

Emil Ivov <emcho@jitsi.org> Tue, 04 June 2013 16:12 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=WPxse0wNNGtIo1RljEur+vtd/r5vacDrb3cNNXIkkAM=; b=bREhDMTmn2NIwHKP49rSnr2E/nW0V0lF2S3pIvwGEgKofWGBIA6KrJMGbiOHTI/ZPf 3BvgHBjZCWIJh4Htlq46tpvJQmuzxcj7yv3Vx1FLyUis8qYGz8/Ee3xszv8bWs1P1Mea AkSfEkvbqeUx6g4Oav/A4gQGiaVNeVoKC4z2WjuLbYaaHRU5ypfDwtEDMEERyIcYFLuL Xf8q01ocJzI6NMIPFb1p1WterkAu7QNBXeIoXVghEdsmhJdmRiMx/AXxKAfqTz+Cs5qW 5fYF/0G1hwHmD4QE21kOj3JDiUuGgBfg6DqwZoxn2bvSlNIW0O/nI4+qEbeadJFAwpqT MZqA==