Re: [rtcweb] How to multiplex between peers

Dzonatas Sol <dzonatas@gmail.com> Mon, 17 October 2011 22:41 UTC

Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 15:41:09 -0700
From: Dzonatas Sol <dzonatas@gmail.com>
To: rtcweb@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [rtcweb] How to multiplex between peers

Hi Ted,

I consider my posts very appropriate and I weigh my posts in on security by
obscurity within well-known physical limits. I respect that not everybody
subscribes to like means of security.

If you can't see in the pix, its shows the real-time link in much less
obscure way that is drawn out than what others desire as plainly written.
That link pointed to strip #216, yet pix #4 is the one I pointed out.

I think that link I put may show "the web" yet not "the internet". We can
not use "the web" in all practical sense of plain English; although, that's
an obvious mobile bias we all want.

I think my point that JSON is some codeword for websocket fits well even if
it is less than best solution.

Thanks for E911 heads up on this list. I thought it would help me find my
lost children being real-time, yet at least people would listen to someone
who really is going through these kinds of use-cases.  Always... W.I.P.:
 draft-ballard-smile-some-how; intro: "the energy comes from somewhere."
Abstract: composure.

There are so many things I can think about how my child would not have been
snatch away in real-time if such-n-such worked, yet technology today still
really sucks for that, especially when people care about their own
litigation and profit than what could have been done for home.

P.S. Seriously, do I need to sign-up for a turing test, again, before I can
get any body to help me solve issues with missing children instead of being
called "bot", especially in real-time. I thought not, so that is why I am
here to help improve the god damn lame duck situation.