Re: [rtcweb] Finishing up the Video Codec document, MTI (again, still, sorry)

Mohammed Raad <mohammedsraad@raadtech.com> Fri, 05 December 2014 21:30 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=fznTHJr8v17QB9sFXlEpCcUTlHGwxeWWWw+Pfs7/wUQ=; b=GetBW74L4ePXOz7gALfReOHbMmcjyYcpisd7Wtdh751B9EESiTf3jJrff5XHdt8uC8 omTRDgmopDoipQB3kmLnPZ0Tg479xZrnlqoZoK9hFXbak7VIF1cErd9Nv96c3usan+ls +w1uYjte5w+T/S/w8znJMhrkvioomYelyt+8ApW+dyOPw5xVMup3aHulAMzbQaT9+q1t yKk/CExQjA4GlhdbFT1YgBII5nSNepnlLPkAih2SB/6mlD1RRMy3XI7efotC2QQii+iO bZhSqbFIzQGddT3kCSV/B4IByUfzqMepU/Wzz7tvu1AUNgf7qL9YRpCeQ/h/yj08B0I6 xX2A==
References: <547511DB.5050100@nostrum.com> <54759A4C.6020806@gmail.com> <5476092D.4010406@nostrum.com> <15EF2452-2C2C-420B-B972-C37EACE57850@apple.com> <CALiegfkbiN1BAaJyrqOzUeYiViCGHcs6QaM7VVHwUzCUVAuKBw@mail.gmail.com> <32C6F602-6818-4A36-B18E-BF21774F6761@apple.com> <20141205035706.GB21150@hex.shelbyville.oz> <C56EF8F1-FE24-4DF9-9869-49795BD34AC1@apple.com> <CA+9kkMCGp+WdcFomT53qfC2xY8LPYWTtaYiLDBbQ-AZZG1dyOg@mail.gmail.com> <ED88A5CB-C173-46EA-992F-7A57F962B7B0@apple.com> <CA+9kkMDM4SedfnvpYzEKu=+hWi-N_1b-nki=Pkch3sWCFkGqXg@mail.gmail.com>