Re: [rtcweb] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-13

Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@gmail.com> Fri, 09 May 2014 23:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=Aw8rj3Ix3TNUfH1k+jhkQ6oh1Tli3UBm7Co33wQaCHc=; b=liLTgILBOoi2FxNXfoG4xSwBXNu/a99OfWFCvM4AeYwXvaouvmCUoBVmutgromWBlB K8R8077He67VvTRvTw9LrXDxf8/Pz85Ge0q1aDjCD6vrbVlyzPdcJ6pk/t/4lAa1YwEZ 25pWWQ9k5MAJVMF+ZUnA2b/FF2RKyWCx4OQNt8PudZQwmB1mqf+8iV4jwPCGxP4VFE2y 6qy2SoOM8v3gGGFGapDmsfecaGVTDi+7pL//YAj02jI6sYwgAb7DTvBHc2RZLsHbvWuO CgGlgQcy6zUPuw8XdcWfTwQTMh+vcqUspRPjW4s6Sv65kfi8bCIh38TE8piPktCKH+fG taWQ==