Re: [rtcweb] Straw Poll on Video Codec Alternatives

Suhas Nandakumar <suhasietf@gmail.com> Fri, 10 January 2014 05:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=DcwdBwW2jC8VpuvjmhO08hLuknVjptBiRwxPs4dIB14=; b=IXbszOqz9SFif2+3cmDSm1wcFFsDWGg4nGrNc7Rt1+PMC+vgo7b8jZAqfgIZ7xy/rE n0sfJJNHpLeyyRkO6u1wWcCsoIcPjEmYlV9SoRHNEFZYD9HYZjpLT3HbuCMSC4FZcbV5 f1dWn6RCmJXwDSUHnboM3XdRJ4j+ig93epuiFFigw27otq5KxtAL4KU6T8SysFOevueQ RzzOF5TiUH24Vl6jyaYZztBEAxBXKGklT3SSv2czzODry9LxHyMNDUPCOy2whOiBOG7C uRS7OuQ1gcCBlmN0tDBtzq/KRdwp1zjcw0tsVHgPilLgSrzyNMxH2BBoLZBwPX2lVfUQ G2eg==