Re: [rtcweb] Consensus call regarding media security

Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net> Thu, 29 March 2012 12:15 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=oMSQF278c6i0kovpGSuU+ltcxdw/TrNy0I8IciEjHJw=; b=Bhfa9vwzqLWocZvpol8HqY/KlA920BbCUV/yYv0/RSlwvQDIpFbzL2R8hZrIRxPLBw f0VaEWrVLrQXTMiGw1VjxoNbzBttoC6esTocSewYeiYywfwoQ1nOU47kG8uVOVoPkkez B/fzcYU/lpp7xjcuAMJNXgdoa1ausPxfpDMgKDXtuZ2S2KRvz0IErR//IZ1VlMb+GSj0 WIDVEv+9P9uDmfjmuQ0xl2Tre/LIWevl0AtQwEgjQxHpoW21gul3QjzkFdrkshSLka8w l/JdVl/3OFksss3Y2Wq0DRbpUnIrg4ZmHsNlIQxPkQdRdTtsToQFsZfv7fwM6a5cCuLM Bw7g==