Re: [rtcweb] Consent alternative

"Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <tireddy@cisco.com> Wed, 22 January 2014 12:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=26980; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1390393773; x=1391603373; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=eJNhFKFOIhST3oKpym7fASf7kq22gTnzq6ePMic3w3c=; b=gWJNZNYAiPm9I2SaqXjxJJFhlYoc6cSbkc5mb3dnTHtTOUXU5aKvxEYN eyJqiiVdO87RHkg7GgXc1zJfHMyNUod+eTCGi6EVeE4QiPUDfxNTeaT0h RviNGaQPbSJ7cyjbVsCxSbns+s1krl3z2Li76ozdv7pV4OwCiSmQCuoEQ c=;