Re: [rtcweb] New use-case proposed

Justin Uberti <juberti@google.com> Fri, 11 May 2012 14:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record; bh=KQ//wLydbgrnnPYV5YfxLu8T71SLO0Y+9kiMZIM3dE4=; b=a5I0SmqqzDq9BT0Vte4x/Bkr3JUMSYk842LeIrnNE9m5UYXKmvVnwnk5RnlExu4IY1 qXPFRaispckBTAI5MSyHxKjnChF5KQ7A8QV2u3yNlV55QkSnTq8YX5Dzj3LhwXObZY6o WKHvHJGvJUYo8qn02YrMvlqhU2ClfpLbki4Eh/NJVQwVPfcSH/ZwF683vGMLZFeCnOAv VnZr37Qn+Dlj4W77fqZZ7b7YSes8CjQ5KIkcA6hwJ2T2GAEU9a8r8yVI5mPul9hFV7Ss QeFPRc7/WCw8v57iTSx2qfPQ7nKasuo3XiURZGvrecptGO+KzHwE4KievgiJJ+4EzpAH QStQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record:x-gm-message-state; bh=KQ//wLydbgrnnPYV5YfxLu8T71SLO0Y+9kiMZIM3dE4=; b=g+4XsnzCJ6q2g8oXFBjErw3ipiyFEfXQR6gEI8bFcTYoIgB5jNFfQhbAnDgJSB6/h9 8H7tQJffzOaSNSkWzB449sknLY/WFvTl6gTTWLnbhMZn8JV9vAW5HSfuTI1W8EGvpQpL abn/Mzeqhnc5MlMzV+saX+FL21+t+MY6x5FH2QUI3nPYq4ThN3biGbwsaJqacMnvcFvW 2eSo3EZZ9f1zz4LQdOFQUgcv0mt3USTOIFZA2pKWyFbD7Pxvn0fhmCDZ1gEyaE3P3IvM giv2oFdD78xM8eAJHsYhmCN6Z4Xsr5v3VMgQsgzzYrlB+0SGuXb7rBCZPHLQx3E/+Df8 xY1Q==