Re: [rtcweb] RTP Usage: Is RTP Retransmission REQUIRED or RECOMMENDED

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Thu, 28 June 2012 13:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index :content-language; bh=o82sVcQ9shuhG7euTScA/t4EyP68N7oDOC1qdCik5IE=; b=aa3Wh1Ll4vpsu0farw34Xq63UCcddthh+KeiUVq5krFHEME8PgyjOa1Z6DYu73n2C6 SFdw6rYbc8H+dawvGwHlCnVsnvnFn2azBQycWcEWUCESZp9On6xDSzemgIw6zyjE/WrF rz++9da7cDDsxPVDLx/CVyFlB47vVw5ywnAngGwXAMjePfjnyRoihnG6xyUlxTwDeZ49 n9ocl0aUEpa8zO3/RCcBmlzG95rYCAfGdJaW6mRwK2xxUbQTCSlqFUJNoGgRT4M1Ljyw V8kf4GSE+03eHJC0vVJPN50EoyV7qRCtybvuL8cD7ESjILEUlpQQXsITfLt1ZtzdaS1j 09vw==