Re: [rtcweb] WebRTC-SIP interop: and why SDES-SRTP is a need

Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net> Thu, 05 April 2012 09:04 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=Fsb1O7M5sF/GK3BM+29KYZUJa7ETIDR4L8mvebJ2e8Q=; b=VT0MfgVKLWCRsPrRbBxCDkD9l0EjdSPqZbPeGBZ0iH6NZG7qSbKyxqRjC0toTsObAg 8xA5m+Ln20TbGsJWdgZWVus+qnMqvD8XDwLvJ5DmzvYHOVwGeeMCrv0vwp3q0nbrpdna I7PJ0OSMqli8wu5mqmdcpK81qV0ca3kAVxEp32F2jqpHsJYVBOyskby5VAOH1xnfda6N NdMU9d5mITjb1S+Uvt+lDRfApzDKQJXOCLLsgqYbINhCsu2ADkF9AoeAGFhGt7kK2Y8l zrJGVLUqvty4wg2O9ECDxvTWLTu1F+eVmSm1Vgf49Le1DYNnnjggH9vqTGKks5LmwIvi Volw==