Re: [rtcweb] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-13

Suhas Nandakumar <suhasietf@gmail.com> Fri, 09 May 2014 23:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=NOUnn51q9C7kAi9wAO6fv+kC2BFlOwgSsl4voKSUFG4=; b=knP0yADB6RfrrWmRWVKzk/zyv0zsY3JUtw4pdB70sq06Htd9ZVkzBBrSmdmKzpxkO7 yP2flYnhj5X4TpOAudughpzoOoyGglNhHbuLs0COlS01kwySHs4rNcHkjJX6UG2BXhL6 wupYsFCdOsznIohWhwobWzcZ9QvdI2BBHKFC8brYDcpci4TLnWZs2A+Oweyl4gMqiFbd TkH4IIcHQ+EN1S24rNAiwgATtvUC5zuh3gS8YEzJpTtYT3XqD3r04GZADTC/3fsZiJmJ tP1Tnoj389yK9jokgNNYmIHkx/GRjVsztHaV1bOrFFvHIQcJ55QhAbXxoInRuqHQBQgK 2YfQ==