Re: [rtcweb] confirming sense of the room: mti codec

Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@gmail.com> Wed, 10 December 2014 01:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=kQ9WPPViFuW58tvupJMLJzH4IPHQGuCtBMdWhlFcZ2U=; b=Y6n5G1or0mgyvbcjnoxv/gm6XQhtVW031kqMK25SIizwMqBAEtslTJ99JceS/XCB5+ fhmVTgXP9kxgu8gnI+8hUcCGWXxvvfc6yXdX92t19iJ5YRlYpWQZUayb+v1XdboOn0hK hmpRrcQAeVhG0xsaxsRb1vyK5rdKqADfpfpAsoSOaq8CDTE9wr4Xamc25HQ6w8JuW2TV J2K3aEmwBF6D8BYeVsnVZeeqHdyJtpkfM2Wrfpg2Knikv6OqWW7hS5g5zKtFE++/MPu7 8tUrqOBniGVgZG/ijzladQINHGToHqjgCTxhjBcvqWh9+fhK0eDuk3TVueNHQ4F9t5yf MwxA==