Re: [rtcweb] Should we also make G.722 a mandatory to implement codec?

Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com> Wed, 01 August 2012 15:24 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=0swnYvJuT0tI+rBl1gR1BD2nY7I7JkwRQAUgLBMtJlM=; b=n8lbs74w8qAxULm+BQmcoIPwcP4lB7LeGbEyTPakBPNnBFzJvsaYlXVG4Vcp09vpKK hYTth+PVKVTRD+RDkfE80xnGddF45jlxBMbpIqTNKTdraGJ8jUZWWobksg7ni4b62eJa OhRGX999xVZEIBe7m5oA9hZ960buYL3HNdO850mAB29ZggkkP9Mn3YnHLpceUMrDGv9A gco4waD7LShswVju/gD7MrGSHQ7Mhm51rupsg7/SpABY850eQGoc93RyqKuonBSd7wHN s7xc4giYhN5ibxjiMGM6f4ua56JWAMNSlcCrwOTbvvwUkxTUwVGzAmF4wHkre8pNwY1V fFtQ==