Re: [rtcweb] MTI Video Codec: a novel proposal

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Mon, 10 November 2014 20:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=Rlf/96VqIud+ay4lS9k1Vu8faMjlL8j5+G4EjkwtY88=; b=yP6DK6LpDSo3rq3M0XICNoOzgEsgeN0Vbic5q7e/a0MSqbY4AqJFcmTv7bMaVb38aO Iawd4sPt7TubqSs9nNPqc72ghvSOqHNcrpOSKoZWdcwU6d+omlf86RtHXKbHoyRZKmwv m7PQhDtW5DPBhVBqLRckJPCXRP8q9U2IJOXpylTd2ycb1XZ8svOVziMKKLdHQeyfZOnn 5eRHSjJWa2I8xfTnQW8/EzK0jYOxNpTUHr62XT8Z1WG6et8BqmABJeuDL6Q7fVpebC0a 51Ap03BZ0JSCCZ13A/C+llM9gy88YC3Qb8HQCrqYBDfQc9n7NZCNMFVzTtDY8MnYCjIn ifxQ==