Re: [rtcweb] Plan for MTI video codec?

Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@gmail.com> Sun, 19 October 2014 20:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=zv8ew6lqEWs/eGxwy75DhM6sSuY6M3ANt/DUK0OMDqc=; b=Tx5EeW4iDQIWEjTy1n08mPt7oCwkq3pK2RqCWWZThfpGwDLP+Nk7WEEliDVL+KUEq6 3nK1acgCqM53gYcwAsycxcAbhB/wz9t1RvQ+CgK3QTU8Of6Zu7ZlzqEpmW/m6P/Lp2G7 U+5TW+RS9krM4nK0gX7sELYKHsGLW1eQ8rYMx54OneuvhKLnERcoGjZT1+W/1h2hwNXp Y3BlAYW4CJitqnP3vqMrQT/FObQkDCMvLL0oDijHUI+76vFVFWWr0xE/TuW3mlQXacSZ Pxn4VLu/GwAqHQ9pZAna3nHAqeto3GpQZcDZtbdWZQZijYVYR1gfafTFVWC1iFP1O4nV 4ImA==
References: <CAGTXFp-HVJDwd86207PNM2QVYO4Z_K4WF-KarnRs1fb7nvy4zA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+9kkMDfES8gpi0-PTXpCnQHjFYUSF2r44TNzH5B4UfDGo8PtA@mail.gmail.com> <CAGTXFp8O-7ACksk3v3f=KjCkcDb4e8G=t-e=EJ1503vt7TkpCQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAGTXFp867AMUZ_fEKxG9uAoR1H1AirVHi3-ayJ=KTQk9L+C7+g@mail.gmail.com> <CA+9kkMAZufR7gUrwkS7Tf5GOfg+ZtsZWGcn-8YLCvnmYnTgfFw@mail.gmail.com> <544035DE.8000606@matthew.at> <CABkgnnUNgWaauS6-nZ5fcExjsMPy4ZGPXaahduzA39=iqh9+fQ@mail.gmail.com> <D5D11F2B-9E32-4932-A601-F1D7FD50C706@gmail.com> <544117FB.6050706@alvestrand.no> <CAHgZEq6GTk5ei+LLpWPM5povpieompD66VU9F+u7--WJVgapaQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+23+fGWnWd0QEeCmZ=6BmJkPrUVW6cZ0jwmXA+fM88=_+_NWw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW+2dugTtfLhk0VuJOk7OPEonGBApMjY93EZocH90RbX6X22w@mail.gmail.com> <CAHgZEq5t4-Cot9XkU_pfyfi0TBCUxfT79ZvpiLW=X5_KUQh5dA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+23+fG5R1C_40mi91+T1Ns+7xN0mZkgOB6L8aSq9DG-WrqbcA@mail.gmail.com> <CAHgZEq4-tnM5fpgJjpVbJ+2d7T+e_EeSG_Y7KEGT1_VFDCNh+w@mail.gmail.com>