Re: [rtcweb] Open data channel issues

Justin Uberti <juberti@google.com> Sun, 02 March 2014 21:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=oX/k6GaIEqvcxyVacLoT3r92HcT7XYT+hxYpYX4OSf4=; b=V6mT7lj9G8hjg1ywI3NKkzel1MvlGqto1WIIt7QcylNQc5RWF0nlcXmF40UypLQ/4d wrzm201M+Ct7fwVLY9qgpwsLRtjfrTxD5AzCjNYEfu8lve6uqtEGYT9PpmumP5tG5ipd 24cmxapu2gmojCu7FLdCPN7ikAT8X7580xDBc3L2P36qgRLHS4sRVUl4mDlPMFcBNR9X LzSjNtYrY3tO8qYpgBbZtkadKTo6g/PQtAtLZfVgxd6/BZ6orz/2U14gGR/ZipyY6c7l aa4fh0ZubUi5rh6+dGdiMOBLWy7myyOoIPB8vUykl60pF5gfBZviVNE2iZ6wG3L09uJ0 +kXw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=oX/k6GaIEqvcxyVacLoT3r92HcT7XYT+hxYpYX4OSf4=; b=dUycEH8sLuANomz+toXyzxrp6oUfNUYajbhrhlZ9+NJgYRMJvy7MQOv1ct9zgiox+D UY4NhfZkslZOh0L2kdDCmreAkNUnlIQptQOpEvBtVyYycYpi4sggFU6zpcfeqiBtm3Bp iz/ziv23rxF3d3HGjHzM1TVsQ4f2wGNi/1z/rfuQld7Dkty2sZayi2E5uh/BtSNehhvm ZQLjSKqUp5FFVJA6DShxfZbve2UKh8DK6n9m7FHTxsvC+7SimOP1Zkk4S8Z/42JIJn/f 7p5P6IYX0q2BoRSeDoq91RAIv+bo+dbsMJsTQkt5xC+Xpb9LoGx7nH0i5vvv7Iow2Szm 55FQ==