Re: [rtcweb] My Opinion: Why I think a negotiating protocol is a Good Thing

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Thu, 20 October 2011 00:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; l=3714; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1319071571; x=1320281171; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=rkRyDef0zXL5EExBnO12yPCX7cFhpI48dhEW/MJCdQ8=; b=iUpDAqT86WIS1ProA0wlU6aoLNSytZeruMwky11ITaiNbobEz7afKkpM bpw4jdAYm9QAIsGVXD4GR3YfdC7+wGCqyXS3/yNc12nzboNuKVxbYPQRw tdCx0XRTdf1dBm8vUsFZf0D3CvSpuriib9ADSiQybFJQ4GG6n2AUSzTPi M=;