Re: [rtcweb] Plan for MTI video codec?

Mohammed Raad <mohammedsraad@raadtech.com> Thu, 23 October 2014 07:41 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=5S4gZT4fphiRJgfJsfEerl3tmfHzanlFPF+QCvzBKJs=; b=KaluKkdzFHtJISah+1v7OloOBn0j2Q3PV7OYW8ArwNK6WSCJPNyqJXwx8MoXCjw82h xCVYV2GjP80cNylEcDcz/T256HqteGv3SPsYqEZGdv6yBtw7dwYyeFDvkW+qm0zJ+dzY c4XGbzwpadkfBB6OBYF7uC7Rvta0zGAyIGd2NmEztHNanPAoK0iSMk/uDCI0/pv2mDji 0oG2pFqQmTV3ga/uvjWAqnlj1XidnQBMDh0GGe3GxO99WGoyBzY6SObM0QXd0Xo2baoC FQbWwh37sPrDJloMV73yBybPse31FM3+2wZBCdkFKxRnhWOsS1Az1PHPOuujPBrhvHET 0Q4g==
References: <CAGTXFp-HVJDwd86207PNM2QVYO4Z_K4WF-KarnRs1fb7nvy4zA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+9kkMDfES8gpi0-PTXpCnQHjFYUSF2r44TNzH5B4UfDGo8PtA@mail.gmail.com> <CAGTXFp8O-7ACksk3v3f=KjCkcDb4e8G=t-e=EJ1503vt7TkpCQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAGTXFp867AMUZ_fEKxG9uAoR1H1AirVHi3-ayJ=KTQk9L+C7+g@mail.gmail.com> <CA+9kkMAZufR7gUrwkS7Tf5GOfg+ZtsZWGcn-8YLCvnmYnTgfFw@mail.gmail.com> <544035DE.8000606@matthew.at> <CABkgnnUNgWaauS6-nZ5fcExjsMPy4ZGPXaahduzA39=iqh9+fQ@mail.gmail.com> <D5D11F2B-9E32-4932-A601-F1D7FD50C706@gmail.com> <544117FB.6050706@alvestrand.no> <CAHgZEq6GTk5ei+LLpWPM5povpieompD66VU9F+u7--WJVgapaQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+23+fGWnWd0QEeCmZ=6BmJkPrUVW6cZ0jwmXA+fM88=_+_NWw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW+2dugTtfLhk0VuJOk7OPEonGBApMjY93EZocH90RbX6X22w@mail.gmail.com> <CAHgZEq5t4-Cot9XkU_pfyfi0TBCUxfT79ZvpiLW=X5_KUQh5dA@mail.gmail.com> <CACsn0ck_VtMnf6740rh0ku1Qct7s-xrJEfokg6oufEi4wgrYAw@mail.gmail.com> <D069AC57.49A8E%stewe@stewe.org> <D06D5403.49D1D%stewe@stewe.org>