Re: [rtcweb] More H.264 vs VP8 tests

"Mo Zanaty (mzanaty)" <mzanaty@cisco.com> Wed, 26 June 2013 17:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3017; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1372268499; x=1373478099; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=tBIQ9hSC3mJKiVpRpb5Tt2zTyp3k7ZmMmBF4DTosY3M=; b=b9IDKu6dhiqaO9vE5Z9O60jKMZlZRCA9sJPDtD0hSJKb78/4eHaSlDmM MYVsjJ1BLMB5nPwE1w1Cpore6FtmtgGOhTir8I1hKMgTQgNBGDMR8JHoc /dNesnYCrpCqu7xQguJxN05yZdYzmGdH0Ls0mY0KJEQyLkdoXnAFOZUhG U=;