Re: [rtcweb] Google VP8 Patent Grant for third parties [Was Re:Proposal for H.263 baseline codec]

"Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com> Wed, 04 April 2012 05:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=packetizer.com; s=dublin; t=1333517008; bh=A1Oun/ALQpaY7NA1lfEujf+uWJ8yWmlYMHC+nDQIeX4=; h=From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=MB8ihvGGWNyl+QHOWVRm9ugF84xJ1vTfptx1+NkXFTrqpKkdAbzpqiu31j7p7HUCA BOOm2vYSs+hK4sro2MBC95A0008ZD+XToFCaJBMYddLK2Vju6QBuefHmtNnB+OYKFo 5Z1pjARAgl96hZrkljMeKrxhPRLfzj2Y9cqI1ZIo=