Re: [rtcweb] Codec Draft

Marshall Eubanks <marshall.eubanks@gmail.com> Mon, 19 December 2011 19:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=n7f3AEDjxAzzo5OZyhCVXrUL40k6fc/vM6MuTNQqcUM=; b=OXUw2sHuRa2t/F1kDN/PydGvih1PS78aXWvWnQQw1vGFq+ZzHj4qCOc4hygxllrJYW NdX9Pj1PowSGgljBnPaKgmAQJtkv5iXAhCxdL7PJndiW+5Sto4ynEXQfZLep/73kJIQg N+U/2cqthV20ADM1gILwpc5MJEhST+LOh1B4c=