[rtcweb] use cases, F20 and encryption, SCTP - comments on draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-07

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Fri, 27 April 2012 16:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; l=2893; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1335545338; x=1336754938; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version: content-transfer-encoding; bh=JWea98V22PjPy6ukMSaXqFjPX/2pZX5LfgcXStlN+m0=; b=MdUWUW9POdn5mosFDfd6Q8VO5Q7hlGnZrSfxQD/nUFHQBxhEsx6RY7C6 /sNhXdPgcXEsUO7tMnu/qvSxnxuuHfq5Lym43/hUZ0f/fj16RemFXvN2O 2TW4JjTptlpm2am1CYQ5BITB23eCbfQctIyDBCF5Rrsg/ok5syhc9U/j7 8=;