Re: [rtcweb] RTP Usage: Is RTP Retransmission REQUIRED or RECOMMENDED

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Thu, 28 June 2012 13:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer :thread-index:content-language; bh=HV/gDsQgdnZ/JmQs7aB1YISSJPLpim5+8/TkI9htB+A=; b=XE1rFvVx4ugB906HFP98h72D989HLs7xopYnoqJcZzYL0e9D58ELKq0B6j0jjvtGU9 GGQgzjqjkxZifIPrm/HgXiFZ6aed3OXKrgnodEkRdtN8WSWfjlAY75FUZ5bhMwlKums0 HnvpwzJyjo7TM2Fvf+OUQdPXaB0BpirzgU2NWve2zPUykmY3mDy9kuy6/5MBL4cdHYYI UnxUKSev+G1JqFqsCqBAgs0ZvFApcVX1VdZgl9IjY4AfmfRxr4WQxDdo2kyhM02ar3qw YdkU0sAtaBZFJ8bNXSINON/R6LtgtkH4MDib++ZGdi1mHBryJAXNwKGpjEkXmYCdEBIW i0bQ==