Re: [rtcweb] Quick comments on draft-roach-rtcweb-glareless-add-00

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Wed, 08 May 2013 20:08 UTC

Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 16:07:49 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: rtcweb@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1368043670; bh=77bf+j3RU/Rkir62zsOcFyAK4TVi8AH5XHZ8ZS0k5Xg=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=DNM3Lqb1s2hVZozKvu7X616NGuRUr5Eqgq81XnBEUCXBQR7oNtQeaQEOQVqklmb/n cTJI8LSH2pMuPMnWsnZh4LElxkT5fVxejv3G0otCZk9XqnfpGYPP4VK2U35NEGLJGE jJBAPqjea7pTv+jnfgiCoJuNuoeCALP+ok0KeCqF9RramIEZX/3neBZwhV+VdKTeRN w3rOd0AlsC+Je4CWeywntbwGpLZQgXS151nLS0klLZYG6WM7e4v5IDEU+DgIFCtXMx GPlkPKADK8HluvEqnTx8AIAD7klEtd+k42Ty15stD08HF5AbbGrnWDcHhT97HLksgd LdGkSLMQWSAQw==