Re: [rtcweb] Data channel comments and questions

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Thu, 29 March 2012 20:28 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :x-gm-message-state; bh=yv6tk8c80t0xw+OCpV/D2mAItJlGg/J40pb9KM2AVtQ=; b=iiBkkK3fUoEhXeKb07dFKogbCLoyg/KdJN2eQhWxSpNtIt8C+eNXCK12jc18BVejIi NMGwv5g+yxni+p9P+UUdb1fHKhj28n7qJ3GnmSvfcvWrMBGCySS+e3zPBtgEj6ZyxGoo PwgrlYTOCutB5cSqFwItuK6QD6TmT4ehNoA8N0H94IIk8yYmV2XuVZMELrhKl/MM9Ou2 VjAU26YN8WAXiAzkYFPtrecxxsoqcfLHv1ukJ93wePwEXDJPzpoThZw7FKNtTm6vRZYI zstBLurFuHzlfS8bugXFPICuwmB7FRr0snqyatdMBtztXFjEzq4mqnF1/vOdc4MHpuWP LuQg==