Re: [rtcweb] Signalling, SDP, and the way we think about interconnecting RTCWEB applications

Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net> Sat, 15 October 2011 08:43 UTC

References: <AAE428925197FE46A5F94ED6643478FEA925614C6A@HE111644.EMEA1.CDS.T-INTERNAL.COM> <CALiegfkw=aA-4NrAG3U03suUYHAzQHyAWnNEbpRHcjd5xr3_KQ@mail.gmail.com> <ABB0E87F-DEEF-4386-A718-D48E00F5961A@acmepacket.com> <CALiegfnHuYJnX3rnuDGbZPB4NvK=dCTJ=iLcu+zguP5wo_uPqQ@mail.gmail.com> <92A553E5-107A-4987-A5F5-1F56FB5A7800@acmepacket.com> <CALiegfn6nv1D2HjeMo-jPDh9Acph7JdH1DT1xZXUtHqzqxya3Q@mail.gmail.com> <CA+9kkMB3p1u7hRX_vO1bQbQ2z-V+0rLiJmi+ZqkEA0mqc66keQ@mail.gmail.com> <CALiegf=26_6r_YjBCmO+6_GnrAzi=KcLoPFqUi-y1E8m_gWreQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+9kkMDsWyKdvXSRMV0OGEeEYbSENFHSOovNJDUGK30N_pGrnQ@mail.gmail.com>