Re: [rtcweb] Consent alternative

Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com> Wed, 04 December 2013 00:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5407; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1386116696; x=1387326296; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=jmBO9J5dlcCd6LhO481RL8gBM6pin3uEPdqt1j3wuAc=; b=MPj5jTzcfTHMx8fGd+4cde71eYYYowJw1ayiDLdIalUg2gg7LRQjDkkg s1ycf6JHmottTU84cGx5IRg4DwwZtGitOamwJ2taSmSFwPU2lh63RbPsK VflFn95ZRJw3MepytfGiinKZxZVa3szDcr6i3cK2+Gcc/MgOVA1TjvMAu w=;