Re: [rtcweb] Proposed Video Selection Process

Paul Giralt <pgiralt@cisco.com> Fri, 22 November 2013 19:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8863; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1385150224; x=1386359824; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id: references:to; bh=eyeYCDBK7i7FJfmKOKfGN7TN2Z9QxdoKfZ0r/raqiW4=; b=WEkazNn4qDDNnxpAWgl1kBAIcfIukqu3vD8zoZW6PmU6MxzpOyIAnbu2 V5Z2Cj/Xp/OjAVSc8+jLWlK53EvptsN3FDR6PnffSkwWfNFei3qJabqz7 A383ssdk4si08BFjV/6/MzVLgRfm+3LTlCN0ZudsXg+5x6B9QNZ9dJGZR c=;