Re: [rtcweb] rtcweb-transports reference to TRAM discovery

Suhas Nandakumar <suhasietf@gmail.com> Fri, 19 December 2014 16:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=wqvKCxouxkNoSLmnq3JpDGe8ozOkI/i9M5LsP4DczgY=; b=uclj5f3mHX0vEwvLgprkwci3aRX0iT/iVzrwV6suFGxIfJGYr1KzqMMXbq5+rxWlD0 yQpydWmtHk9ikDRwLRiXnFeSfkVk+CQ9xDo7dgydvS4nRfw26QTTmfHsUbe5bWJq0uoh eniLbhUC2tJdRYvRqHPhy2fEIeycejj5bIAjVEeivZ/EFlgfnvvrCIjfHRB4RfJo2gNK dUtFk5wW1BbbWH7BA/1Iku6HkCh5cT1CjLzkcTsXLAQqzrbUdbrcKLrhPqgbbGTQLE4x 5AyDRyLVPtmLtHiLsiikls0hjj/+uvWVLaWKwLV+GOlkkim+x3Hsifg9thDZHct0sp9E H2nA==