Re: [rtcweb] Definitions of WebRTC entities

Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no> Tue, 07 October 2014 17:34 UTC

Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 19:34:28 +0200
From: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
To: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>, Parthasarathi R <partha@parthasarathi.co.in>, "rtcweb@ietf.org" <rtcweb@ietf.org>
References: <542E53D2.5040500@alvestrand.no> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D465376@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <C45C84E3-FC63-4DF6-ABDE-701FC7584E3C@alvestrand.no> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D465985@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D465A34@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <00f501cfe24a$b8515930$28f40b90$@co.in> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D46CCA9@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se>